STIRLING WOOD GROOMSMEN GIFT BOX
It’s simple math. Three gifts are always better than one. Especially when those gifts are as awesome as this personalized flask and heavy duty pocket knife we’ve bundled to create the Personalized Stirling Groomsmen Gift Box. The gifts come in our handsome natural wood box that’s engraved with a groomsman’s name and initial. The best part is there’s no need for gift wrapping as the boxes come pre-filled with shredded presentation paper. Need to explore further? You can also browse the rest of our groomsman boxes here.
WAXED CANVAS & LEATHER DOPP KITS
Your groomsmen will be hitting the road in style with these personalized dopp kits that are available in black and olive green. The best part about this gift is that it’s practical. They’re great for frequent travelers, students and guys who enjoy hitting the gym after work His grooming essentials and toiletries will fit comfortably inside. The exterior features a handsome look, especially after his initials are embroidered (for no extra cost). If you feel like really making his day, there’s also a version that includes a beard grooming kit.
CANVAS & LEATHER DUFFLE BAGS FOR TRAVELING GROOMSMEN
Not every gift is worthy of being presented to your best man. These personalized canvas and leather duffle bags definitely make the cut. They’re available in three colors and can be engraved with the reception’s initials. There’s enough interior room to pack for a weekend getaway or quick business day trip.
ENGRAVED COMPASS – THE SENTIMENTAL GIFT IDEA
Is this Engraved Compass the coolest groomsmen gift of the year? It’s certainly in the conversation. Your wedding day is the ultimate achievement. Honor the men who helped guide you along the way. The compass is great for dads, brothers and the father-of-the-bride. It’s available in gold, silver and gunmetal designs. A wooden gift box is included for presentation and safe keeping.
PERSONALIZED BASEBALL BOTTLE OPENERS
Where we do we even begin with how awesome these personalized baseball bottle openers are. Each is handcrafted from a regulation-size baseball – with multiple ways to personalize. Not into baseball? Check out these puck openers for your favorite hockey fan.
PERSONALIZED 12-PACK CRAFT BEER COOLERS
These handy and durable craft beer coolers are ideal for many types of occasions. Grooms and groomsmen can use them while hanging out in the backyard, floating down a river or going on a road trip. They’re water tight and won’t leak when filled with ice. An initial may be embroidered on each cooler making for a practical and unique groomsmen gift. Also available in 6-pack size.
ENGRAVED DECANTER SET WITH LOWBALL GLASSES
Show me a guy that says he doesn’t want a stiff drink at the end of the day and I’ll show you a liar. This classy 3pc. decanter set is fit for any gentleman. We’ll personalize in one of four ways. One option features antlers and an initial (pictured above). The other three are variations of a formal monogram. Two lowball glasses are included so he’ll never have to drink alone.
GREAT GROOMSMEN GRILLING GEAR
There’s nothing wrong with being a lousy grill-master. It hurts to admit it, but we’re all capable of this. With our line of personalized grilling gear, you can at least look good while pretending to know what to do. Grill tools, branding irons and monogrammed aprons are just a few ideas your groomsmen will love. Meat sold separately.
CUSTOM PUB SIGNS FOR EVERY TYPE OF GUY
Everyone’s different (and there’s nothing wrong with that)! We have custom pub signs to match the interests and personality of each guy in your wedding party. Home bar signs for the the man cave – cigar company signs for the stogie puffers – sporty signs for the athletes – and many more! All signs are ready to hang right out of the box.
CHALKBOARD BEER MUG FOR THE CREATIVE DRINKERS
It’s a simple concept that will provide hours of drinking fun. Fill this chalkboard beer mug with your favorite cold beverage and use the included piece of chalk to record what number drink you’re on. The higher the number gets, the funnier the looks everyone will be giving you. Fun, right? Or you could do something boring like write your name. Either way, you’re a winner in our book.
GROOMSMAN GIFTS YOU SHOULD AVOID
1. Custom Bobbleheads and Caricatures. Just don’t do it. The concept is cool, but these things never end up looking how they’re supposed to. Inevitably one groomsman will get ticked off because his bobblehead doesn’t look like him – and then you’re stuck trying to get a replacement. Do you really want to be dealing with this on your wedding day?
2. T-Shirts. See above. Buying shirts for other men is a recipe for disaster because sizes vary. Someone’s shirt will fit wrong and it’ll turn into an embarrassing situation.
3. Sports Tickets. We agree that the idea of gifting tickets to the wedding party is appealing. What you’re really doing, however, is creating a hassle for yourself. There’s just too much coordination involved. Your friend have busy schedules, jobs, kids, etc. Be careful when assuming they can drop everything and go to a game together.
4. Alcohol. This is a great idea in theory, but what if your groomsmen are traveling home by plane? You’ll end up paying to ship the bottles back to each guy’s house. It won’t be cheap.
5. His Tuxedo Rental. Boring. Give him something tangible he can take home with him.
See the full article at https://themanregistry.com/groom-101/10-best-groomsmen-gifts-2018/